GLASS FIRE RATED DOORS OR GLAZE FIRE RATED DOORS
Glass fire rated doors or Glaze fire rated doors are essentially used in areas where rating and aesthetic look is important such as commercial building, lift corridors, hotel corridors, etc. glazed fire rated door or glass fire rated door is complete set of metal frame, metal shutter frame, glass and hardware as per architectural requirement.
- Tested in approved laboratory as per IS 3614 or BS 476 Part 20& 22
- Glass Fire doors or Glaze Fire doors are always complete set of frame, shutter and hardware
- Offering fire doors with hardware as per architectural requirements such as panic devices, handles, door closures, locks, Glass Fire Door with vision panels etc.
- Frames – Single Rabbet/Double Rabbet/Architrave options.
- Shutter – Metal frame with fire rated glass, intumescing strips and glass holding section.
- Types – Single Leaf/Double Leaf.
- Glass – Fire rated glass depending on fire rating
- Finish – Any colors with paint, powder coated & various finishes.
- Rating – 60min/120min E or EI fire rated
- Handling – Left hand/right hand doors.
- General Purpose Doors – We are offering non fire rated doors using toughened glass instead of fire rated glass.
- Installation – Offer installation services.
- Offering various brands of hardware manufacturers.