Segregated Garbage Chutes
- Municipal norms to segregate garbage in "Dry"(recycling) & "Wet" (Biodegradable) garbage.
- Facilitates segregated garbage collection by using one chute.
- Fully automatic, one user at a time
- All hoppers are locked normally.
- Press any button "Dry" or "Wet"
- Busy indicator and hoppers remain locked for all floors.
- Chute converts to respective mode "Dry" or "Wet" by rotating flap door in the garbage room.
- Operated hopper unlocked with indication of selected garbage.
- Disposed bag goes to appropriate trolley.
- Auto closing hopper resets the system for next use.
- Total change over time of 10 seconds
- A step forward to Eco–Friendly buildings.
- Single point collection of segregated garbage.
- Hopper as well Controller is UL rated for user safety.
- Horizon offers Bi-sorter ( for Two types of garbage)
- Tri-sorter ( for Three types of garbage)
- Quadra-sorter ( for Four types of garbage)
Please note that we are offering these systems in line with NFPA 82 which asks for
- 90 min fire rated UL Labelled 10B chute type doors
- Controller for the chute systems should be UL Listed
- Control Panel for the chute system should be as per UL 508A