Interlocking Garbage Chutes
Interlocking system is an advanced version of Standard chute.
- It is designed for “One User at a time” concept.
- Thus only one intake hopper can be used at a time.
- All other floor intake Hoppers shall remain locked with busy indication, when one floor is operating.
- Importantly, during cleaning operation, all floor intake hoppers shall remain locked. This is important safety feature for operation and maintenance team.
- All hoppers are Auto closing and fire rated.
- Controller is also UL Labelled for user safety.
Please note that we are offering these systems in line with NFPA 82 / BS 1703 which asks for
- 90 min fire rated UL Labelled 10B chute type doors
- Controller for the chute systems should be UL Listed
- Control Panel for the chute system should be as per UL 508A